Lutz, Florida
1K views 1 comment
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

I purchased a Piedmont sectional sofa with the chaise lounge.This sofa is so poorly made that a tech has been to my house now 4 times to replace couch cushions, they tear right at the seem.

Related: Havertys Furniture - Dye coming off Peyton coach

This is ridiculous with the amount of money I paid for this set. I expect haverty's quality furniture, but instead received stuff that rooms to go would sell.

The salesman told me this set would last 10 years, I don't think I'm going to get 10 months out of it.Save your money and shop elsewhere Haverty's just does not have the quality that it use to have.

Review about: Havertys Piedmont Sectional.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Damages.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Havertys Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1400
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Havertys Furniture?

Comments

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #1292301

This has happened to our haverty sectional as well. We are fighting for a refund.