1.1K views
Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.7

I purchased a Piedmont sectional sofa with the chaise lounge.This sofa is so poorly made that a tech has been to my house now 4 times to replace couch cushions, they tear right at the seem.

This is ridiculous with the amount of money I paid for this set. I expect haverty's quality furniture, but instead received stuff that rooms to go would sell.

The salesman told me this set would last 10 years, I don't think I'm going to get 10 months out of it.Save your money and shop elsewhere Haverty's just does not have the quality that it use to have.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Havertys Furniture and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about havertys furniture sofa from Havertys Furniture was damages , but reviewer liked location. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Rooms To Go or Ashley Furniture that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Havertys Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Havertys Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Havertys Furniture?

Comments

Saint Cloud, Florida, United States #1349851

The Piedmont sectional was discontinued due to so many people having the same problems with the seams coming apart. The fabric was horrible and their customer service department is just as bad handling the problem. Havertys does not care about the customer like they did in the past.

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #1292301

This has happened to our haverty sectional as well. We are fighting for a refund.

to Anonymous Winter Garden, Florida, United States #1344354

my set is not even a year old and they had to come out and change a slip cover for the same reason and now another one is tearing loose.wth, the quality is so cheap it's disappointing.

the store was highly recommended and we paid a good price.I want a new set not a new slip cover and NOT THE PIEDMONT!!!!