Havertys Furniture - What has happened to Haverty's?
I purchased a Piedmont sectional sofa with the chaise lounge.This sofa is so poorly made that a tech has been to my house now 4 times to replace couch cushions, they tear right at the seem.
This is ridiculous with the amount of money I paid for this set. I expect haverty's quality furniture, but instead received stuff that rooms to go would sell.
The salesman told me this set would last 10 years, I don't think I'm going to get 10 months out of it.Save your money and shop elsewhere Haverty's just does not have the quality that it use to have.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Havertys Piedmont Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Two years ago I rented after being in a foreclosure rental and then before a by owner slumlord. I went with property management company to avoid these issues. I was..."
- "This place is a rip off! I've took several things here to sell only to get pennies on the dollar. For example a little tikes kitchen they gave me $5.00..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."