Lutz, Florida
1.1K views 3 comments
Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.7

I purchased a Piedmont sectional sofa with the chaise lounge.This sofa is so poorly made that a tech has been to my house now 4 times to replace couch cushions, they tear right at the seem.

This is ridiculous with the amount of money I paid for this set. I expect haverty's quality furniture, but instead received stuff that rooms to go would sell.

The salesman told me this set would last 10 years, I don't think I'm going to get 10 months out of it.Save your money and shop elsewhere Haverty's just does not have the quality that it use to have.

Review about: Havertys Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Damages.

Had an Experience with Havertys Furniture?

Comments

Saint Cloud, Florida, United States #1349851

The Piedmont sectional was discontinued due to so many people having the same problems with the seams coming apart. The fabric was horrible and their customer service department is just as bad handling the problem. Havertys does not care about the customer like they did in the past.

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #1292301

This has happened to our haverty sectional as well. We are fighting for a refund.

ILO829
to Anonymous Winter Garden, Florida, United States #1344354

my set is not even a year old and they had to come out and change a slip cover for the same reason and now another one is tearing loose.wth, the quality is so cheap it's disappointing.

the store was highly recommended and we paid a good price.I want a new set not a new slip cover and NOT THE PIEDMONT!!!!