7.2K views

Before you decide to buy anything from Haverty's, I would like to give you some very useful information that will change your mind on spending (wasting) your time and money purchasing from them.I have for you the amount Haverty's has paid for every itme in house.

You will be amazed on how much they are charging you. I will also let you know what to expect as to why you cannot (so they say) haggle prices and why you should never pay a delivery charge. Also I will reveal the truth behind the protection plan (a big joke) and why you should never buy this.

If you would like to know where you can buy the item you are interested in at 1/2 the price Haverty's is selling it for, I encourage you to email me at enoch 17 @ wmconnect.com and I will help you as much as possible. I ask that you research some complaints I (enoch17) have posted about Haverty's and their practices.

Why waste your money when you can invest in the same product for 1/2 the cost.

Again the email address is enoch 17 @ wmconnect.com.

Comments

Havertys sales personnel salary is only commission and is contingent on the ability of Havertys to deliver the furniture to their customers.Many of the collections are always on back-order for months and a sales associate does not get paid until it is delivered and kept by the customer.

Havertys has a 3 day return policy. Everything on the receipt has to be delivered before they get any money on Guardsman protection plan they sell.

Special orders most times take longer than 12 weeks and sales people do not get paid on these until they are delivered.If the furniture is sent out damaged from the warehouse or gets damaged during delivery the salesperson does not get paid until exchange is done which could take days or even weeks depending on stock of item.

He got fired

to Anonymous Trinity, Alabama, United States #1198512

Yep

Clayton, North Carolina, United States #1030004

you, dear"kneeknoch" need to get a hobby or a life.is havertys supposed to give you the furniture at their cost?

also...the gold plan is WONDERFUL!!

they have replaced a sofa for me when the back of it got torn moving it in the new house...you are a milly mouthed bored housewife i am sure.go away.

to unca dane Snellville, Georgia, United States #1227408

Oh my goodness do you work for Haverty's, Clayton from North Carolina?

Your remark is pretty sexist.What do ou have against women?

FYI: despite the stereotype put forth by MEN LIKE YOURSELF, most homemakers are too busy to "get bored."

Besides all of that, Einstein, "Enoch" is a MAN's name.It was written by a man!

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #672090

The florence, Kentucky store...Honestly the worst place I have ever worked...No matter what they tell you can count on about 27,000 a year for full time and that includes every weekend and if you do every thing exactly the way they want it.The staff i in Florence, Kentucky are the most ruthless and back stabbing gossiping people I have ever met.

The store manager is a control freak and the general manager is a young arrogant punk who has a power hungry complex...Avoid applying for a position at either the try county or Florence, Ky stores. You will waste your time and be miserable during the time that you are there.

I am so relieved not to be working there any more.They cannot even add...my first commission check was over $450.00 short.

I am trying to email enoch17@wmconnect.com and I keep receiving a mailder deamon, any assistance would be great

I bet Mr.enoch17 is in prison at where he is belong.

We as a consumer can choose where we want to spend our $ and if you can't afford to buy Havertys's furniture, then go to Target or Walmart.Every company has it's overhead cost: rental, transportation, labor etc and this is just the few I can think of.

Hi,

I am looking for the Springdale desk/hutch/chair (white) item # HVT814.Online price is 1499.99.

Any ideas to find it cheaper in the Indianapolis area?Thanks.