2.0
Style and Design

Bought a 1200 dollar set of coffee tables that the associate said were real wood not cheap laminate like other companies and with in a month had issues with finish. So they provided a second set under warranty and same thing so then a third with a sealant or something applied at the warehouse by havertys not by the furniture maker.

That set made it a little longer but then had issues with wood bubbling up from surface.

The real wood was letting go from the under-laminate of cardboard or particleboard. So lied too by the company and now have junk

Product or Service Mentioned: Havertys Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: bad quality,defective, and not as described.

Preferred solution: give full credit and let us apply that money to new tables so we may even spend more on another set that is better for us .

I didn't like: Quality and service, Very poor quality, Where furniture was made.

Comments

I work at Haverty's and you are far from the truth! Our products are all made with solid wood, NO lamininate in any of our products. Get your story straight before you post on consumer reviews.

Had the tech come out and look at tables he said they are falling apart and should be replaced and would recommend that. So went up the chain and nothing.

They tried to offer me a 200 dollar gift certificate towards buying new ones. I told them keep it as would never buy from them again.

Tampa, Florida, United States #965326

They are liars! I don't believe they will be in business for long!