Havertys Furniture - Substandard Furniture Purchases from Havertys
Update added by user Apr 05, 2013
Havertys is a total outrage. They do NOT stand for quality at all. In retrospect, we should have purchased furniture from form distinctive quality stores in the area, that are known to have top quality merchandise such as Ethan Allen.
Original review posted by user Apr 05, 2013
Feathers are consistently coming out of the seat pads, arm rest, and pillows of our living room set (sofa, loveseat and throw pillows) which is their Autumn Breeze model.Over time these feather 'emissions' have been continuous and frequent.
The wooden filing cabinet I purchased is also defective. The top and lower metal racks that are supposed to hold our hanging files are always falling in. The grooves in which the metal bars rests seem shallow. The bars do not fit snugly.
The continuous struggle of having to put the metal bars back has also scratched the back 'wall' of the cabinet. This experience has been a complete DISAPPOINTMENT and a great inconvenience. To our dismay, the furniture purchases from your store have proved to be substandard and a poor investment on our end. Haverty's has poor customer service.
We have raised these problems to them. They provide you with a website with which to upload photos of the defective furniture. The photo upload process is NOT efficient. They say you could upload a minimum of 10 and I could only upload THREE.
Havertys makes it difficult for you to file your complaint.They've sent us a technician and that technician will deny the defects exist.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "New Vitality is a long-term front for Roger W. Mason, a convicted drug manufacturer and drug illegal drug dealer who sells such items as Super Beta Prostate and Ageless Male..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."