Havertys Furniture - Substandard Furniture Purchases from Havertys
Update added by user Apr 05, 2013
Havertys is a total outrage. They do NOT stand for quality at all. In retrospect, we should have purchased furniture from form distinctive quality stores in the area, that are known to have top quality merchandise such as Ethan Allen.
Original review posted by user Apr 05, 2013
Feathers are consistently coming out of the seat pads, arm rest, and pillows of our living room set (sofa, loveseat and throw pillows) which is their Autumn Breeze model.Over time these feather 'emissions' have been continuous and frequent.
The wooden filing cabinet I purchased is also defective. The top and lower metal racks that are supposed to hold our hanging files are always falling in. The grooves in which the metal bars rests seem shallow. The bars do not fit snugly.
The continuous struggle of having to put the metal bars back has also scratched the back 'wall' of the cabinet. This experience has been a complete DISAPPOINTMENT and a great inconvenience. To our dismay, the furniture purchases from your store have proved to be substandard and a poor investment on our end. Haverty's has poor customer service.
We have raised these problems to them. They provide you with a website with which to upload photos of the defective furniture. The photo upload process is NOT efficient. They say you could upload a minimum of 10 and I could only upload THREE.
Havertys makes it difficult for you to file your complaint.They've sent us a technician and that technician will deny the defects exist.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."