I purchased a Dining Room Set on 3/30/2014 and in less than 2 years it now looks like I have had it for several years due to poor manufacturing.I was told by my sells rep that I needed to purchase the service plan so I purchase the Guardsman Service Plan to get furniture repaired/refurbished in case of problems.

I filed a service request more than a month after the furniture started to fall apart and was told by Guardsman, because it was more than a month (but less than 2) between the time the table top started peeling and the bottom support was broken on one chair, that my request was denied. I paid approximately $250 for extended warranty that is of no use to me.

I will now have to pay someone to fix my furniture that cost me $2273.17 (included furniture, extended warranty, tax and delivery) before it will look good again.I was basically told there was nothing they could do for me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of guardsman service plan and very poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of guardsman furniture protection plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $24999. Havertys Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned guardsman furniture protection plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Havertys Furniture. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Rooms To Go or Ashley Furniture.

Had an Experience with Havertys Furniture?

Comments