Havertys Furniture - Poorly manufactured Dining Room Set & Guardsman Warranty

I purchased a Dining Room Set on 3/30/2014 and in less than 2 years it now looks like I have had it for several years due to poor manufacturing.I was told by my sells rep that I needed to purchase the service plan so I purchase the Guardsman Service Plan to get furniture repaired/refurbished in case of problems.

I filed a service request more than a month after the furniture started to fall apart and was told by Guardsman, because it was more than a month (but less than 2) between the time the table top started peeling and the bottom support was broken on one chair, that my request was denied. I paid approximately $250 for extended warranty that is of no use to me.

I will now have to pay someone to fix my furniture that cost me $2273.17 (included furniture, extended warranty, tax and delivery) before it will look good again.I was basically told there was nothing they could do for me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #769314

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Havertys Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Havertys Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Havertys Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about