Plano, Texas

I purchased a Dining Room Set on 3/30/2014 and in less than 2 years it now looks like I have had it for several years due to poor manufacturing.I was told by my sells rep that I needed to purchase the service plan so I purchase the Guardsman Service Plan to get furniture repaired/refurbished in case of problems.

I filed a service request more than a month after the furniture started to fall apart and was told by Guardsman, because it was more than a month (but less than 2) between the time the table top started peeling and the bottom support was broken on one chair, that my request was denied. I paid approximately $250 for extended warranty that is of no use to me.

I will now have to pay someone to fix my furniture that cost me $2273.17 (included furniture, extended warranty, tax and delivery) before it will look good again.I was basically told there was nothing they could do for me.

Review about: Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan.

I didn't like: Guardsman service plan, Very poor quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $24999
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Havertys Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Havertys Furniture - Haverty's Customer Service is awful! Furniture is cheaply made and poorly put together! Havertys Furniture "Purchased a dining room set, a china cabinet, bedroom set for child, and entertainment center from Haverty's in Brandon Fl. Dining room set arrive with 4 damaged chairs, all chipped..." Read more Do Not Waste Your Time With Closet Factory And You Will Find Out Why? Closet Factory "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..." Read more Havertys Furniture - $5700 at Havertys gets you a dangerous glued-together dining set that falls apart Havertys Furniture "Bought a brand new dining room set (table, 6 chairs, china cabinet, table pad) at Atlanta Northpoint Havertys in 2000. Years later, one of the table's pedestal legs split apart, causing..." Read more Havertys Furniture - Brookfield Chair Havertys Furniture "I am so dissatisfied with the quality of there furniture, this is twice we have bought chairs and they are junk!!!!! She paid alot of money for this pair of..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more