Havertys Furniture - Poorly manufactured Dining Room Set & Guardsman Warranty
I purchased a Dining Room Set on 3/30/2014 and in less than 2 years it now looks like I have had it for several years due to poor manufacturing.I was told by my sells rep that I needed to purchase the service plan so I purchase the Guardsman Service Plan to get furniture repaired/refurbished in case of problems.
I filed a service request more than a month after the furniture started to fall apart and was told by Guardsman, because it was more than a month (but less than 2) between the time the table top started peeling and the bottom support was broken on one chair, that my request was denied. I paid approximately $250 for extended warranty that is of no use to me.
I will now have to pay someone to fix my furniture that cost me $2273.17 (included furniture, extended warranty, tax and delivery) before it will look good again.I was basically told there was nothing they could do for me.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Guardsman service plan
- Very poor quality
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "Feathers are consistently coming out of the seat pads, arm rest, and pillows of our living room set (sofa, loveseat and throw pillows) which is their Autumn Breeze model. Over..."
- "After seeing a few bad reviews we decided to go ahead with GMP. We just had a good feeling about it. I am here to report that we had an..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered to her office and they look terrible. Not even close to the picture and absolutely tacky. There are only a few..."
- "I purchased a cute ring from Lia Sophia with a lifetime guarantee on it. I've worn it approximately 5 times total and one of the crystals has fallen out and..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."