Havertys shipping people run Havertys. If the shipping people don't want to do it then Havertys has no plan.

I recently purchased a L desk that is shipped to Havertys by the manufacturer in two pieces. It arrives in two pieces at a central facility prior to going to the customer. Havertys shipping people assemble the furniture there then deliver to customer (me). The L desk will not fit thru my door assembled.

Haverties shipping company refuses to ship it to me in the original two boxes that they receive it in - so it wont fit thru my door assembled but will unassembled. From an engineering perspective it is crazy to lift an L desk assembled - the L will be in danger.

I am forced to cancel the order and have them come pick up the matching file cabinet. Ridiculous!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Havertys Furniture Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Serta mattress sent out to us was stained and used.We told the delivery people they can takd it back and we don’t want it brought into our home. They said they had to leave it and to call our salesperson to send someone to pick it up.

Wr are in an argument with their rude customer service people and store manager who refuse to take it back and refund our money. They said it is out of the original packaging so we now own it. It is sitting in our garage and we’ve had to call their corporate offices and hired an attorney.

Never shop at Havertys in Orlando. They take advange of senior citizens.

Poorly made leather sofas. Color fading and peeling.

Red the reviews on consumer affairs before thinking of buying anything at Haverts furniture.

They are so overpriced for their Walmart quality furniture. We've had better from Rooms to Go.

You were fortunate to get a refund on the L shaped desk. It is made in china and a piece of crap.

We looked at it too at Havertys. Not even made of real wood which is probably why they stopped selling it. After 3 delivery attempts from Havertys we cancelled our entire order for a full refund. We found a better quality desk online at a fraction of the cost with free shipping.

We realized with a little effort to check competitors there were higher quality products than what Havertys was selling. We ended up buying our dining set at Asheleys and had a stress free delivery experience. RTG also provided a better sofa buying experience at 1/3 lower price with lots of fabric and pillow options to choose from. We will never go back to Havertys since they didn't care about anything except taking our money.

Manager was rude when we called to discus the problems we had with their delivery. Never again.

Purchased Beckley Entertainment Wall System from Havertys. The Entertainment Console that was shipped was defective - did not include the feet to be screwed on.

A hole was missing to screw the feet into the console. Driver was going to transfer the feet from the Left Pier unit but there was no hole predrilled hole for the attachment.The driver told me there was a "pink ticket" on the console which meant this was already a "used and returned furniture item". I went straight to the store but other than writing it up on the computer they were no help. So far NO call from any manager or Customer Service rep to schedule re-delivery of a "new replacement console and hutch".

I will never buy anything from Havertys again. Trust me when I say the CEO is 'WAY OVERCOMPENSATED" for the job he is doing with this company. *** - even Rooms-To-Go is better than this. I paid $2949.97 for this unit.

Going back to store today and just canceling entire order altogether. Lacking store and quality control management.

Beeare shopping at Havertys. More stress than what its worth.