Style and Design

Am writing this review 2 years after we spent $5,000 on a sectional sofa from Havertys.We bought a new home and were so excited when this was delivered only to plainly see that there was something very wrong with the linen fabric on one section of the couch.

The delivery people noticed it also, so they ordered a new section. When it was delivered it was the wrong piece so they again ordered. After the second delivery, the delivery men were kind enough to hurl their fast food garbage out the window of the delivery truck, (witnessed by a neighbor) all over our road. A few months later a zipper broke on the seat portion of the middle cushion.

It literally took 6 MONTHS before Havertys could get their act together enough to send the correct piece. And that's after they TRIED to charge me $50 for it!! All in all they delivered 5 wrong covers with MANY, MANY phone calls and wasted time on my part. The frustrating part is that we had out of town guests at Christmas and had to sit on an ugly, white, bare cushion.

So, why am I writing this now? Because after 2 years of owning this cheap piece of ---- the feathers are falling out like crazy! I have to vacuum everyday or it looks like we killed a goose in our living room. And no, we have no young children beating it up or animals on the couch.

Yesterday, I was going to lay down for a few minutes but was getting so poked by feathers sticking out of the cushions I had to get up. Never again, will we buy anything from Havertys. Horrible product, and even worse customer service.

So, so sorry we wasted $5,000.Believe me, I'm not shy in telling people to avoid that furniture store at all costs.

Review about: Havertys Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: I did not like one single thing, Miserable.

Had an Experience with Havertys Furniture?

Comments