I purchased a sectional.I had someone come out and take a look at the springs because they didn't look right.
Indeed - it was not put together right. Haverty's opted to repair instead of replace (even though this was all on them). They said it would be one week. During this time I had nothing to sit on and they really didn't care.
They informed me that they had the option to repair or replace. Two weeks went by and I called again - now, they said that it could take up to two weeks - which of course was NOT explained to me in the first place. Three weeks go by - they can't seem to figure out why they can't schedule delivery. "Something is wrong with the system." I'm furious at this point.
They submit a ticket to IT. I've been inconvenienced for 3 weeks because they delivered furniture that should never have been given to anyone. I call today to talk to yet ANOTHER manager and she was the worse. They had scheduled my delivery for this coming Saturday, 3 days shy of 4 weeks but cancelled it because I told the lady when she called that I would be out of the country and I needed it sooner.
She said she would see what could be done and call me back. Of course she never called me and so my Saturday delivery was cancelled. Now, they have it schedule on Tuesday which is exactly 4 weeks. I have people staying at my house while I'm out of the country with nothing to sit on and the manager tried to blame me for the cancellation.
I said "because someone did not do their job and call me back that Haverty's had screwed me once again." I would not recommend this company to anyone. I spent the extra money because of the name but apparently, that means nothing.
So - buyer beware!The sales people are great - just hope you never need to deal with Customer Service!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I'm tired of everyone saying "I'm sorry". That is doing nothing for me when nothing changes. I want either new furniture or mine back! It's simple really. I'd also like someone to care about the way they have handled this entire ordeal.
- Product or service
- Sectional Replacement
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."