I purchased a sectional.I had someone come out and take a look at the springs because they didn't look right.
Indeed - it was not put together right. Haverty's opted to repair instead of replace (even though this was all on them). They said it would be one week. During this time I had nothing to sit on and they really didn't care.
They informed me that they had the option to repair or replace. Two weeks went by and I called again - now, they said that it could take up to two weeks - which of course was NOT explained to me in the first place. Three weeks go by - they can't seem to figure out why they can't schedule delivery. "Something is wrong with the system." I'm furious at this point.
They submit a ticket to IT. I've been inconvenienced for 3 weeks because they delivered furniture that should never have been given to anyone. I call today to talk to yet ANOTHER manager and she was the worse. They had scheduled my delivery for this coming Saturday, 3 days shy of 4 weeks but cancelled it because I told the lady when she called that I would be out of the country and I needed it sooner.
She said she would see what could be done and call me back. Of course she never called me and so my Saturday delivery was cancelled. Now, they have it schedule on Tuesday which is exactly 4 weeks. I have people staying at my house while I'm out of the country with nothing to sit on and the manager tried to blame me for the cancellation.
I said "because someone did not do their job and call me back that Haverty's had screwed me once again." I would not recommend this company to anyone. I spent the extra money because of the name but apparently, that means nothing.
So - buyer beware!The sales people are great - just hope you never need to deal with Customer Service!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I'm tired of everyone saying "I'm sorry". That is doing nothing for me when nothing changes. I want either new furniture or mine back! It's simple really. I'd also like someone to care about the way they have handled this entire ordeal.
- Product or service
- Sectional Replacement
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased what we thought was a high quality leather sectional $4000! After receiving the couch we discovered that the leather stain was actually a "water based" spray stain! It..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."