I purchased a sectional.I had someone come out and take a look at the springs because they didn't look right.
Indeed - it was not put together right. Haverty's opted to repair instead of replace (even though this was all on them). They said it would be one week. During this time I had nothing to sit on and they really didn't care.
They informed me that they had the option to repair or replace. Two weeks went by and I called again - now, they said that it could take up to two weeks - which of course was NOT explained to me in the first place. Three weeks go by - they can't seem to figure out why they can't schedule delivery. "Something is wrong with the system." I'm furious at this point.
They submit a ticket to IT. I've been inconvenienced for 3 weeks because they delivered furniture that should never have been given to anyone. I call today to talk to yet ANOTHER manager and she was the worse. They had scheduled my delivery for this coming Saturday, 3 days shy of 4 weeks but cancelled it because I told the lady when she called that I would be out of the country and I needed it sooner.
She said she would see what could be done and call me back. Of course she never called me and so my Saturday delivery was cancelled. Now, they have it schedule on Tuesday which is exactly 4 weeks. I have people staying at my house while I'm out of the country with nothing to sit on and the manager tried to blame me for the cancellation.
I said "because someone did not do their job and call me back that Haverty's had screwed me once again." I would not recommend this company to anyone. I spent the extra money because of the name but apparently, that means nothing.
So - buyer beware!The sales people are great - just hope you never need to deal with Customer Service!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I'm tired of everyone saying "I'm sorry". That is doing nothing for me when nothing changes. I want either new furniture or mine back! It's simple really. I'd also like someone to care about the way they have handled this entire ordeal.
- Product or service
- Sectional Replacement
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."