Featured Not resolved

We purchased what we thought was a high quality leather sectional $4000!After receiving the couch we discovered that the leather stain was actually a "water based" spray stain!

It rubs off!!! I am so disappointed in their customer service. We are out of warranty and luck!

$4000 wasted!DO NOT purchase their leather products!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Havertys Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Rooms To Go or Ashley Furniture that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Havertys Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Havertys Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Havertys Furniture?

Comments

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Havertys Furniture - $5700 at Havertys gets you a dangerous glued-together dining set that falls apart Havertys Furniture "Bought a brand new dining room set (table, 6 chairs, china cabinet, table pad) at Atlanta Northpoint Havertys in 2000. Years later, one of the table's pedestal legs split apart, causing..." Read more Havertys Furniture - Will Havertys customer have to go to court? Havertys Furniture "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more