Lexington, Kentucky

We purchased a living room set from Haverty's less than 2 yrs ago for $5k and it is not the quality that was represented when we bought it.It was sold to us on the pretence that the quality of their products could not be beat and how Haverty's was a company that stands by their quality or makes it right.

The springs on the sofa are actually broken and poking through the bottom. When we contacted Haverty's, they were unwilling to stand by the claim of being a company that sells High Quality furniture, they said they would have to refer me to another company to fix the springs.

For $5k I dont want to fix the springs, I want a new sofa of good QUALITY- which is what I paid for!DO NOT BUY FROM HAVERTY"S!!!

Review about: Living Room Set.

Review #194545 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Havertys Furniture?

Comments

John Davis
#203449

We're having the same problem.Springs popping out at about the same time period.

The store manager won't do anything.

We'll never shop there again.

Oh They did send out a repairman who told us our furniture was a lemon.But they don't care.

Chinaman

The only sofa you will find these days, what you, or I, would consider "high-Quality" will cost you 10k. Not some POS import from China.

All of Havertys product-line is substandard at best. Solid-wood means yes, it's solid, solid wood-chips at Havertys.