4.7
Style and Design

bought a kingsize bed with heavy metal base (we are heavy). when using the remote the base separated leaving a 5inch space between the front and the back part.

Customer service called and when we told them of the problem informed us Haverty's is not responsible for the base. We had to call the manufacturer who (very helpful) informed us 2 brackets were not installed. After we let customer service know, they scheduled a technician 2 out weeks because he is very busy. Our pleas that we have to sleep in that bed fell on deaf ears.

10 days later another call, the technician is on vacation, will come in 2 weeks. For a whole month we had to sleep on a bed that scared us. We didn't know if that unconnected base would separate. The tech came, nice guy fixed the bed and everything is great.

BUT why does it take customer service a month to schedule ??

No matter how we pleaded the answer was always the same "You are scheduled for ...

is there anything else I can do for you?" is the answer you get over and over. We felt helpless and frustrated, nobody really listened.

When a simple repair (it took 5 minutes) only gets the robot answer ("tech is busy , is there anything else I can do")customer service the way it is no is useless.

Review about: Bed Repair.

I liked: See above comment.

I didn't like: See above.

Comments

BUT why does it take customer service a month to schedule ?? High turnover of staff and lots of furniture repairs.

They cant keep up with all the repairs.

Consumers oaying full price for garage sale quality. Found better quality at garage sale and craigs list for less money.

Havertys techs are so busy due to the large amount of calls to fix The made in china cheap furniture they sell

to Erin #1521093

We had better service at Rooms to go which was surprising. Havertys sold us JUNK and then didn't do anything to help resolve the damaged furniture we received!

Loss of $7450. I am currently buying a new house and will need lots of new furniture.

Guess where I WON'T be shopping!! Ethan Allen and Lazy Boy won our business after we told them of our experience and monetary loss at Havertys.