Havertys Furniture - Dye coming off Peyton coach
I bought a reclining Peyton couch in 2014.This is the second time in two years that the dye has started to come off the couch.
The first time it was on the backrest and it kept getting larger. This time it is on the arm of the chair. The first time Haverty's came out because it was within the year of purchase. The second time I called the warranty company (Guardsman), and they stated that they wouldn't come out because of the "time".
It is still under warranty.I am very disappointed in the quality of the sofa and in the fact the warranty company is not living up to its warranty.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- dye coming off of the couch for a SECOND time
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Havertys Furniture Peyton Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Terrible service at Delray Hyundai. They have not fixed an on going problem for almost a year. My car has been in there for over a month of total time..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."