Havertys Furniture - Dye coming off Peyton coach
I bought a reclining Peyton couch in 2014.This is the second time in two years that the dye has started to come off the couch.
The first time it was on the backrest and it kept getting larger. This time it is on the arm of the chair. The first time Haverty's came out because it was within the year of purchase. The second time I called the warranty company (Guardsman), and they stated that they wouldn't come out because of the "time".
It is still under warranty.I am very disappointed in the quality of the sofa and in the fact the warranty company is not living up to its warranty.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- dye coming off of the couch for a SECOND time
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Havertys Furniture Peyton Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a sectional. I had someone come out and take a look at the springs because they didn't look right. Indeed - it was not put together..."
- "Bought a brand new dining room set (table, 6 chairs, china cabinet, table pad) at Atlanta Northpoint Havertys in 2000. Years later, one of the table's pedestal legs split apart, causing..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Terrible service at Delray Hyundai. They have not fixed an on going problem for almost a year. My car has been in there for over a month of total time..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."