Havertys Furniture - Dining table leaf does not align!

114 of 289 Havertys Furniture reviews

We usually are out of town during Thanksgiving.This year, my husband needed cancer surgery, so we had Thanksgiving at home 6 days after lung surgery.

I had my son help me put the leaf in the table since my husband was told not to lift anything over 10lbs for several weeks. Well, to our surprise, since we never had the need to use the leaf, none of the holes lined up so we had 2 gaping sections at dinner that night! So embarrassing! We went to the store today since we needed a sofa.

And told the salesperson about it. He said he will have customer care give me a call.

They will do nothing, and take no responsibility because it's over a year old!Why wasn't this inspected before delivery or when they delivered it?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Havertys Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
114 of 289 Havertys Furniture reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Jan 28 #1102667

Pull the inset pins out using a flathead screwed river and twist to break the glue bond. Once loose just pry them out. Use a drill bit same size and make the hole bigger! Once you do this the pins will slide in to your bigger holes and your all set. Tables warp over time....but totally fixable

1 0 Reply
Hate Whiners

Dec 05, 2013 #753140

OR why didn't YOU inspect it upon delivery? That is your :x responsibility.

It is also irresponsible for you make a public complaint like this when you have not allowed the company to make it good. That isn't fair to them is it? And yet you are going to the store to buy another piece of furniture.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Havertys Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Havertys Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×