Havertys Furniture - Dining table leaf does not align!
We usually are out of town during Thanksgiving.This year, my husband needed cancer surgery, so we had Thanksgiving at home 6 days after lung surgery.
I had my son help me put the leaf in the table since my husband was told not to lift anything over 10lbs for several weeks. Well, to our surprise, since we never had the need to use the leaf, none of the holes lined up so we had 2 gaping sections at dinner that night! So embarrassing! We went to the store today since we needed a sofa.
And told the salesperson about it. He said he will have customer care give me a call.
They will do nothing, and take no responsibility because it's over a year old!Why wasn't this inspected before delivery or when they delivered it?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dining Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"