Furniture which I paid by debit card was suppose to be delivered by mid March.It is going to be delivered April 4th and incomplete and only 3 pieces.

The response by Havertys is by email or text for delivery is so unprofessional. I called my sales person, Sales Manager Linda Locke on Tuesday the 3rd at 5:36pm and left a message and did not hear back until Wednesday the 4th until 4:30pm and the furniture is still not a complete package. Just another day I will have to ***.

I will never order from Havertys again because of customer service and their recordings and not talking with a person In the past I bought from Ashley and have been totally satisfied wit me and you have to be selective there, BUT they have been awesome with what I ordered, customer service, delivery and follow up..................!You have lost me for good and I will spread the word.

Sincerely, Doris Smith

Had an Experience with Havertys Furniture?

Comments

IT's called track the truck ***....and you can actually see where the truck is...from time to time pieces do go out of stock...i had to wait a week for a chair....ooh big deal, they told me up front. I'll just have to sit on another piece of furniture and stew until it comes.....i read some of your *** and complaints on here.....it's furniture, your not curing cancer...relax.