Havertys Furniture - Cheap Cheap Cheap - and I can't write a review on their website!

117 of 289 Havertys Furniture reviews

Been trying to review (on the Haverty's website) the Sutton Place King Sleigh Bed we bought a year ago, and (surprise surprise) there is no way for me to actually post a review. So here we go:

The support beams for this bed are layered particle board and they buckled and broke. Soooo cheap for a $1600 bed. I wrote to them to see if they can offer a partial refund for the time and money we are spending to reinforce the bed with actual wood, so we'll see if they even write me back or call. I suspect they will not, but maybe. If they do, I will post my experience here, to be fair.

(The $2000 couch we bought from them was fine as was an ottoman, $400)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Havertys Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
117 of 289 Havertys Furniture reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Jun 26, 2015 #1000232

You broke those by not having rubber cushions under each leg to prevent it from sliding on your wood floors! Don't blame the furniture stores

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Havertys Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Havertys Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×