Richmond, Virginia

Been trying to review (on the Haverty's website) the Sutton Place King Sleigh Bed we bought a year ago, and (surprise surprise) there is no way for me to actually post a review. So here we go:

The support beams for this bed are layered particle board and they buckled and broke. Soooo cheap for a $1600 bed. I wrote to them to see if they can offer a partial refund for the time and money we are spending to reinforce the bed with actual wood, so we'll see if they even write me back or call. I suspect they will not, but maybe. If they do, I will post my experience here, to be fair.

(The $2000 couch we bought from them was fine as was an ottoman, $400)

Review about: Furniture.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Havertys Furniture?

Comments

You broke those by not having rubber cushions under each leg to prevent it from sliding on your wood floors! Don't blame the furniture stores

Havertys Furniture - What has happened to Haverty's? Havertys Furniture "I purchased a Piedmont sectional sofa with the chaise lounge. This sofa is so poorly made that a tech has been to my house now 4 times to replace couch..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Havertys Furniture - Horrible Customer Service Havertys Furniture "I purchased a sectional. I had someone come out and take a look at the springs because they didn't look right. Indeed - it was not put together..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more