Been trying to review (on the Haverty's website) the Sutton Place King Sleigh Bed we bought a year ago, and (surprise surprise) there is no way for me to actually post a review. So here we go:
The support beams for this bed are layered particle board and they buckled and broke. Soooo cheap for a $1600 bed. I wrote to them to see if they can offer a partial refund for the time and money we are spending to reinforce the bed with actual wood, so we'll see if they even write me back or call. I suspect they will not, but maybe. If they do, I will post my experience here, to be fair.
(The $2000 couch we bought from them was fine as was an ottoman, $400)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I bought a brand-new 2012 Chevy Sonic from a dealer in AZ. I bought the car because it was one of only 2 automatic cars that are designed to..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "The chipotle chicken panini was the best thing you had on your menu and you took it away one day and haven't offered another good panini since. Please bring this..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."