Richmond, Virginia

Been trying to review (on the Haverty's website) the Sutton Place King Sleigh Bed we bought a year ago, and (surprise surprise) there is no way for me to actually post a review. So here we go:

The support beams for this bed are layered particle board and they buckled and broke. Soooo cheap for a $1600 bed. I wrote to them to see if they can offer a partial refund for the time and money we are spending to reinforce the bed with actual wood, so we'll see if they even write me back or call. I suspect they will not, but maybe. If they do, I will post my experience here, to be fair.

(The $2000 couch we bought from them was fine as was an ottoman, $400)

Had an Experience with Havertys Furniture?

Comments

You broke those by not having rubber cushions under each leg to prevent it from sliding on your wood floors! Don't blame the furniture stores

Havertys Furniture - Haverty's Customer Service is awful! Furniture is cheaply made and poorly put together! Havertys Furniture "Purchased a dining room set, a china cabinet, bedroom set for child, and entertainment center from Haverty's in Brandon Fl. Dining room set arrive with 4 damaged chairs, all chipped..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Havertys Furniture - Substandard Furniture Purchases from Havertys Havertys Furniture "Feathers are consistently coming out of the seat pads, arm rest, and pillows of our living room set (sofa, loveseat and throw pillows) which is their Autumn Breeze model. Over..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more