Been trying to review (on the Haverty's website) the Sutton Place King Sleigh Bed we bought a year ago, and (surprise surprise) there is no way for me to actually post a review. So here we go:

The support beams for this bed are layered particle board and they buckled and broke. Soooo cheap for a $1600 bed. I wrote to them to see if they can offer a partial refund for the time and money we are spending to reinforce the bed with actual wood, so we'll see if they even write me back or call. I suspect they will not, but maybe. If they do, I will post my experience here, to be fair.

(The $2000 couch we bought from them was fine as was an ottoman, $400)

Had an Experience with Havertys Furniture?

Comments

You broke those by not having rubber cushions under each leg to prevent it from sliding on your wood floors! Don't blame the furniture stores

IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Havertys Furniture - Haverty's Customer Service is awful! Furniture is cheaply made and poorly put together! Havertys Furniture "Purchased a dining room set, a china cabinet, bedroom set for child, and entertainment center from Haverty's in Brandon Fl. Dining room set arrive with 4 damaged chairs, all chipped..." Read more Havertys Furniture - $5700 at Havertys gets you a dangerous glued-together dining set that falls apart Havertys Furniture "Bought a brand new dining room set (table, 6 chairs, china cabinet, table pad) at Atlanta Northpoint Havertys in 2000. Years later, one of the table's pedestal legs split apart, causing..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more