Brandon, Florida
100% full Not resolved
1.8
Style and Design

I am so dissatisfied with the quality of there furniture, this is twice we have bought chairs and they are junk!!!!!She paid alot of money for this pair of chairs that are no good, they dont care either .You would thought they would refund with a store credit or something.

I sat on chair for less than 2 months and it looks like it came out of used store.You would thought they would refund with a store credit or something.I sat on chair for less than 2 months and it looks like it came out of used store.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Havertys Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Havertys Furniture - $5700 at Havertys gets you a dangerous glued-together dining set that falls apart Havertys Furniture "Bought a brand new dining room set (table, 6 chairs, china cabinet, table pad) at Atlanta Northpoint Havertys in 2000. Years later, one of the table's pedestal legs split apart, causing..." Read more Havertys Furniture - Crimson fabric BLEEDS red on clothing! Havertys Furniture "Special custom order two Betsy model Power Wallsaver Recliners, Color: Crimson. Fabric is sort of a thin microsuede, polyester. Were delivered in about 3 weeks (6/16/15). Several days ago, noticed..." Read more Etsy - Did not got what I played for Etsy ""I purchase a hookah stand including tools but I did not get any of the screws.Product was fast made in a rush that some of my products are damaged..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more