Havertys Furniture - Assemble your own dining room chairs

134 of 289 Havertys Furniture reviews

Recently bought 2 dining room chairs from Haverty's in Tyler Texas. Company would not sell us the display chairs but said we could pick up the new ones in 2 days. Chairs arrived quickly but unassembled. Sales people did not mention they would arrive unassembled. Opened box and noticed an assembly kit that even included glue.

Very disappointed in Haverty's Showroom. Will never patronize them again. Do not understand why I had to wait even two days for an unassembled product.

Haverty's should be boycotted for being deceitful to customers. I wonder if I had ordered a couch, would I have to assemble it also?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Havertys Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
134 of 289 Havertys Furniture reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

WOW

Jan 29, 2013 #600981

Next time don't be so cheap and pay for the delivery...they would do it for you. Save a penny, do the work. But don't b*tch about it when you made the choice. Don't work for Havertys, but do understand the cattle that wander around the planet mindlessly, trying to get sumn for nothin'.

0 0 Reply
SAM

Feb 22, 2013 #612877

I bet you don't work for Haverty's!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Havertys Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Havertys Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×