Recently bought 2 dining room chairs from Haverty's in Tyler Texas. Company would not sell us the display chairs but said we could pick up the new ones in 2 days. Chairs arrived quickly but unassembled. Sales people did not mention they would arrive unassembled. Opened box and noticed an assembly kit that even included glue.
Very disappointed in Haverty's Showroom. Will never patronize them again. Do not understand why I had to wait even two days for an unassembled product.
Haverty's should be boycotted for being deceitful to customers. I wonder if I had ordered a couch, would I have to assemble it also?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dining Chairs
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "My husband and I bought our bed about a year ago (Sutton Place King Sleigh Bed). I remember hearing, about a month into owning the bed, occasional slight cracking noises..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Good Afternoon, We are having a major problem with our autoparts provider Nissan Autonation Miami. We didn't get one of two autoparts we bought through them for a Murano...."
- "Just received my picture plaque today in the mail. I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser. Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under..."
- "Made a reservation got to the location after dinner was unsatisfied with the outside people standing around like its a club and trying to sell you drugs and other things..."