I wish I could tell you something great about this location,but the greatest thing abbout this location is that they allow you go home after treating you like second class citzens.If you are not only African American,but believe people should be treated equal you should be appalled.

I have watched an African Amerian customer pull up for a pickup be treated like an animal.One guy came to pickup a headboard and a footboard to be told that he had to pick it up himself,hoist it over his head and set it ontop of his suv.I was told not to help.He was about 55-60 yrs old,and his mother 70-75 yrs struggled to help.

I told the customer that they treat all African Americans this way.I believe as awhole they lack in customer relation skills,but it seems ever more prevalent when servicing,African Americans.I personally wouldn't buy a lamp shade from,Havertys.There service is not up to par,and they lie to customers and expect employees to do the same.If you ever think that an item sold at "Havertys" is authentic then look in your sales papers.Wholesalers sell to all their competitors.Its just a matter of who want to put which item on sale from week to week.

Havertys,have their emblems put in dressers,desks ect. and sometimes just stickers.There is nothing authentic about,Havertys Furniture.

Review about: Havertys Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments