Purchased Galaxy light gray leather sofa, chair, ottoman.First sofa had a noticeable indention on the bottom; first chair had a large indention on the inside of the left arm.

Called "Top Drawer" cust service, arranged for replacement. Second sofa's end of arms were crushed due to the way the sofa was loaded onto the truck in Richmond. Called TD and arranged for another delivery. Third sofa delivered, same problem.

Called TD, spoke with a supervisor who promised to contact the warehouse about the loading. Fourth sofa delivered, same problem. AGAIN called TD, spoke with another supervisor who promised to contact the warehouse. Fifth sofa delivered, same problem.

AGAIN called TD, was told "it's the nature of the product." Really???? Obviously havertys has no quality control.

Returning all items for a refund.Will NEVER purchase anything from them again.

Review about: Havertys Furniture Sofa.

Comments

Sounds like you are complaining about an indention by the way it was packed for shipping.It would have went away after a day or two.

I am amazed they even tried to please you after the first 2 or 3 tries. I doubt they were too disappointed when you said you would never buy from them again.

I own their stock and I'm not sure how they made it the first 120 years without your business.Guess I should sell my shares since they lost your business.