Havertys Furniture - Haverty's Does Not Sell Quality Furnitue, just HIGH Priced

We purchased a living room set from Haverty's less than 2 yrs ago for $5k and it is not the quality that was represented when we bought it.It was sold to us on the pretence that the quality of their products could not be beat and how Haverty's was a company that stands by their quality or makes it right.

The springs on the sofa are actually broken and poking through the bottom. When we contacted Haverty's, they were unwilling to stand by the claim of being a company that sells High Quality furniture, they said they would have to refer me to another company to fix the springs.

For $5k I dont want to fix the springs, I want a new sofa of good QUALITY- which is what I paid for!DO NOT BUY FROM HAVERTY"S!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
John Davis

Oct 23, 2010 #203449

We're having the same problem. Springs popping out at about the same time period.
The store manager won't do anything. We'll never shop there again. Oh They did send out a repairman who told us our furniture was a lemon. But they don't care.

0 0 Reply
Chinaman

Aug 28, 2010 #182226

The only sofa you will find these days, what you, or I, would consider "high-Quality" will cost you 10k. Not some POS import from China.
All of Havertys product-line is substandard at best. Solid-wood means yes, it's solid, solid wood-chips at Havertys.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.