We purchased a living room set from Haverty's less than 2 yrs ago for $5k and it is not the quality that was represented when we bought it.It was sold to us on the pretence that the quality of their products could not be beat and how Haverty's was a company that stands by their quality or makes it right.
The springs on the sofa are actually broken and poking through the bottom. When we contacted Haverty's, they were unwilling to stand by the claim of being a company that sells High Quality furniture, they said they would have to refer me to another company to fix the springs.
For $5k I dont want to fix the springs, I want a new sofa of good QUALITY- which is what I paid for!DO NOT BUY FROM HAVERTY"S!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Living Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "i went to go buy Christmas tree cakes to have for Christmas but what do i find valentines cakes what the heck little Debbie its December 23 not even Christmas..."
- "I try to submit entry for urban oasis giveaway and it states ineligible / error after entering my email address only! Why am I ineleigible? Very aggravated and..."
- "Didn't want to rent to own any furniture or use a outfitting company. So I went to a local retailer in Lexington, Kentucky. They explained the 90 days same as..."
- "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..."
- "Got a full set with powder French and pedicures with massage. This was on 7/22/16, noticed upon leaving that nail tech left edges of my finger nails with extra..."
- "So i brought an $20 and $10 burger king gift card and received an email from WALMARTONLINE@e-deliverygroup.com saying to click on link to "view/send giftcard" i went onto the link..."