Havertys Furniture - Don't buy Furniture from Haverty's
I don't see how this company stays in business.I was told that my sofa would be delivered in a two hour time frame.
I left my job early to ensure I wouldn't miss the delivery. Not only did they not make the time frame,(i understand extenuating circumstances) but they were 2 hours late. The delivery guys were guys were extremely rude to my children and didn't make much effort to get the sofa into my house. One of the men said, " we can load this sofa back on the truck" I was already so angry, I said, Go ahead and do it!!
I did get a call from customer service apologizing.
I told her not to worry about it.Now I know who Haverty's is, and I won't be buying from them again!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..."
- "Remember for the customers that have complaints for GREEN CORNER AUTO Either leave your comments here or leave your email address. If you look on this page carefully you can..."
- "Broken dome. I love it cook fast...."
- "Bought this phone to replace an AT&T phone that we wore out. Bought it 2 months ago and have been using it for about 1 month. Speakerphone is horrible on..."
- "I had ordered a perfect martini and I found a gnat in my drink and the manager just offer to take the Drink and my food off the check and..."
- "I have loved chick fil a sandwiches from the first time I ate them in the Paramus Mall back in the 70's and every time we traveled south to Mryle..."