Havertys Furniture - Don't buy Furniture from Haverty's
I don't see how this company stays in business.I was told that my sofa would be delivered in a two hour time frame.
I left my job early to ensure I wouldn't miss the delivery. Not only did they not make the time frame,(i understand extenuating circumstances) but they were 2 hours late. The delivery guys were guys were extremely rude to my children and didn't make much effort to get the sofa into my house. One of the men said, " we can load this sofa back on the truck" I was already so angry, I said, Go ahead and do it!!
I did get a call from customer service apologizing.
I told her not to worry about it.Now I know who Haverty's is, and I won't be buying from them again!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my wedding dress custom sized from this site. When it arrived it was rolled up in a ball in plastic wrap and stuffed into a box. ..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..."
- "I discontinued Charter Cable Internet service because of continuous down time, billing for service call because I called when service was interrupted, LOUSY, nonexisting, customer service, etc. I had just..."
- "I was told lane would work with me on my couch and love seat that the leather is peeling on. After a week I was told it was not manufacturing..."
- "Everything was a complete rip off from the start. The wig was for $137 but they charged $5extra from my card,which I didn't mind as long as I would receive..."
- "I am writing this review because I have been on hold for at least 30 minutes with Icon Fitness. I also opened up a chat at www.iconservice.com as suggested..."