Havertys Furniture - Assemble your own dining room chairs
Recently bought 2 dining room chairs from Haverty's in Tyler Texas. Company would not sell us the display chairs but said we could pick up the new ones in 2 days. Chairs arrived quickly but unassembled. Sales people did not mention they would arrive unassembled. Opened box and noticed an assembly kit that even included glue.
Very disappointed in Haverty's Showroom. Will never patronize them again. Do not understand why I had to wait even two days for an unassembled product.
Haverty's should be boycotted for being deceitful to customers. I wonder if I had ordered a couch, would I have to assemble it also?review #378046
You may also like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "cust id 1963692 10/24/2014 Today my wife and I went to Lowe's to get some tools and look at tool chests. Standing in the store we check online and see this..."
- "We usually are out of town during Thanksgiving. This year, my husband needed cancer surgery, so we had Thanksgiving at home 6 days after lung surgery. I had..."
- "Ultimate RV in Fort Worth, TX....BEWARE! Everything they tell you is a lie except for the part in accepting your payments towards your down payment. If you go..."
- "Evidence is evidence so whatever ..."
- "Ordered flowers from wesleyberryflowers.com. What was delivered was totally nothing that looked like the picture of the flowers what I choose. Flowers were quite expensive. The flowers..."