Havertys Furniture - Assemble your own dining room chairs
Recently bought 2 dining room chairs from Haverty's in Tyler Texas. Company would not sell us the display chairs but said we could pick up the new ones in 2 days. Chairs arrived quickly but unassembled. Sales people did not mention they would arrive unassembled. Opened box and noticed an assembly kit that even included glue.
Very disappointed in Haverty's Showroom. Will never patronize them again. Do not understand why I had to wait even two days for an unassembled product.
Haverty's should be boycotted for being deceitful to customers. I wonder if I had ordered a couch, would I have to assemble it also?review #378046
You may also like
- "My husband and I bought our bed about a year ago (Sutton Place King Sleigh Bed). I remember hearing, about a month into owning the bed, occasional slight cracking noises..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Ordered cabinets in June. Was told one item was on back order until July 23, 2014. We got some cabinets, also got some boxes only with no drawers. Had what..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."